We believe knowledge alone does not change behavior and our "why" is to help organizations use the emotion beyond the knowledge to enable new behavior and capture more value.
The Origin of Our Name
Few examples of victory rival that of a winning Roman gladiator. The battles were gritty, tough, and full of surprises. The stakes were high with an enormous crowd following every move in a packed colosseum.
As a leader you may find achieving your vision or solving the opportunities facing your organization a similar challenge. Your vision for your organization scares you doesn't it?
History says victorious gladiators were given a white stone. Engraved on one side of the white stone was the emperor's name, on the other, the name of the gladiator.
This white stone symbolized the courage of facing an enormous challenge with the skill to overcome it and rise up victorious.
- Victory. Significantly improve our client's performance
- Trust. Build lasting relationships on a foundation of trust
- Do. Knowledge is power only when applied through behavior
- Value. Only accept engagements where value created significantly exceeds our fees
- Integrity. Ethics and confidentiality are regarded highly
- Beliefs. Thinking differently precedes improved results
- Leadership. Engagements must improve the effectiveness of our client's leaders